By now, you have to be sick of pretty much any political campaign. Just think, in a short week, this will all be over and you’ll either cheer or cry, depending on your candidate of choice. Don’t you love American politics?
In this last week of the 2012 election season, you can watch the absurd election comedy The Campaign, and then you can realize that in the context of the races going on around the country, it’s really not all that absurd. That thought alone should drive you to drink, so why not enjoy some structured drinking as you enjoy the movie?
And now, to cover our butts… This game is only for people over the age of 21. Please drink responsibly, and don’t forget to vote.
TAKE A DRINK WHEN…
- Someone drinks
- Someone gives a speech
- Someone talks on the phone
- The attacks in the campaign escalate
TAKE A DRINK WHEN YOU SEE…
- An eagle
- An American flag
- A news broadcast or campaign ad
- A title on the screen telling how long until the election
TAKE A DRINK WHEN SOMEONE SAYS…
- “America” or “American”
- “Congress,” “Congressman” or “Congressional”
CHUG YOUR DRINK WHEN…
- Something cute is punched