Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’re aware of the upcoming release of Star Trek Into Darkness on May 17. If you’re like me, you might be catching up on all things Star Trek before the movie comes out.
Fortunately, a whole slew of Star Trek titles are being released on Blu-ray leading up to this release, including season three of Star Trek: The Next Generation, remastered in high definition. While this series isn’t the basis for the new film, it offers a good way to get into the Trek mood before the new film comes out in a few weeks.
And now, to cover our butts… This game is only for people over the age of 21. Please drink responsibly, and don’t violate the Prime Directive unless you really, really think you should.
Suggested drink: Something from J. Picard’s Brewing Company
TAKE A DRINK WHEN…
- Someone beams in or out
- A door opens automatically
- An entry into the Captain’s Log has been made
- Someone taps on his or her comm badge to talk
TAKE A DRINK WHEN YOU SEE…
- A new ship
- A monitor or viewscreen
- Phaser or other weapons fire
- An exterior shot of the Enterprise
TAKE A DRINK WHEN SOMEONE SAYS…
- The name of an alien race
CHUG YOUR DRINK WHEN…
- Picard says, “To boldly go where no one has gone before”
Click here for more Drinking Games