We got a little too personal with last night’s episode of Reject Radio as we developed a new method of grading movies, Neil wishes he was more like Bea Arthur, and special guest Robert Fure waxed philosophical about pumping the chocolate. Also, we talk about movies at some point. I think.
Enjoy the first section of the show where we broadcast directly from the back of a cave in Afghanistan! The sound quality is just like you’d hope for!
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 21:00]
- Cole Apologizes to David Letterman and No One Seems to Care
- Sean Penn is Out of Three Stooges and No One Seems to Care
- Teen Wolf is Getting Remade and Everyone Seems to Care
- The Remake Report: Akira, The NeverEnding Story, and Bride of Frankenstein
- Wacky Neil’s Crazy Silly Trailer Round-Up: Zombieland, World’s Greatest Dad, 2012,
Segment 2: Reviews [21:00 – 43:00]
- The Proposal [Kevin Carr’s Review]
- Whatever Works [Robert Levin’s Review]
- Year One [Cole’s Awesome Review]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [43:00 – 60:00]
- The Great Big Summer Is Half Over Report – What We’re Still Looking Forward to In the Hot Months
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Who Took the Top of the Box Office This Week?