Like a giant mother pterodactyl returning to the nest to feed its babies, Reject Radio is back for another episode of discussion news, reviewing movies, and spitting little pieces of dilophosaurus into your awaiting mouth.
This week, with hilarious Steve Buscemi-impersonator Rob Hunter as our special guest, we explore the deep terrain of Britain’s relationship with Australia, gush love all over Moon and Away We Go, and Neil chimes in to say something mildly intelligent from time to time.
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 21:00]
- Apparently the Elections in Iran are Bogus
- You’ll Have to Wait Longer for Potter in IMAX
- That G.I. Joe/Stephen Sommers Non-Story That Still Isn’t a Story
- ‘Zombieland’ Pictures Leads to Discussion on Great Zombie Flicks
- Peter Morgan Signs Up to Write Bond 23: Iota of Comfort
- Neil’s Crazy Trailer Round-Up checks out: Michael Moore’s Untitled, The Time Traveler’s Wife, Creation, Old Dogs and Not Quite Hollywood.
Segment 2: Reviews [21:00 – 43:00]
- Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 [Cole’s Awesome Review]
- Imagine That [Kevin Carr’s Review]
- Moon [Neil’s Review]
- Away We Go [Hunter’s Review]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [43:00 – 60:00]
- Reject School History Lesson: A Look at Historical Comedies from History of the World Part 1 to Year One
- Dr. Abaius’s Totally Accurate Box Office Guesses: Hangover to raise three points over the Dow Industrial