We know that we teased you last week with a teaser episode of our brand new podcast that was sure to tease. This week, we’re premiering in earnest, the greatest podcast to ever exist. Gird your loins and hide your pack animals, because listening to this may change your life. Nay, will change your life. And the world. As you know, we are the change Barack Obama was talking about.
Luckily for you, we are easing in the awesomeness by letting me host the show on hyrdocholorithiazide, Neil being distracted by his girlfriend, and Skynet taking over the broadcast several times.
Also luckily for you, our special guest is Robert Fure. We discuss the geopolitical nature of central Asia, the history of the Washington Monument, and also some movie stuff. Thanks for keeping us on point, Fure!
On This Week’s Show:
Segment 1: Ripped From the Headlines [0:00 – 21:00]
- James Cameron is Directing a Heavy Metal Segment
- We Find the Where’s Waldo? Adaptation Shaking in the Corner
- Fure Pitches His ‘Where’s Waldo?’ Porn
- Is the Catherine Hardwicke Hamlet a Sequel to Hamlet 2?
- Mandela Biopic Invictus Should Be An Action Flick
- Boring News of the Week – Josh Brolin’s Jonah Hex Pics
Segment 2: Reviews [21:00 – 43:00]
Segment 3: The World Famous Third Segment [43:00 – 60:00]
- Segment Three-Way Debate: Technical difficulties and The Downfall of Sex Comedy Franchises