Love ‘em or hate ‘em, the Paranormal Activity movies have been massive successes and helped propel the found footage genre into the mainstream. Whether or not you agree this is a good thing, you’re gonna have to brace yourself for a brand new movie of long home video camera shots when Paranormal Activity 4 comes out this week.
In preparation for the new film, why not revisit the previous three movies on your choice of platform. To make things go a little more smoothly so you don’t feel the effects of repetition and bad horror movie characters, enjoy this drinking game with any of the films from the series..
And now, to cover our butts… This game is only for people over the age of 21. Please drink responsibly, and just leave the goddamn house if it’s haunted.
Suggested drink: Paranormal Brewing Company
TAKE A DRINK WHEN…
- Someone screams
- Someone talks to the camera
- Someone makes a bad decision
- The screen cuts or fades to black
TAKE A DRINK WHEN YOU SEE…
- A location or time title on screen
- Something move without being touched
- The scene switch to or from night vision
- A shot in which literally nothing happens
TAKE A DRINK WHEN SOMEONE SAYS…
- a swear word
- a character’s name
- “document” or “film”
- “ghost,” “spirit,” “demon” or “haunted”
CHUG YOUR DRINK WHEN…
- Shit gets real, yo!