Let’s say you desperately want to make a feature film, but you don’t have any money to do it. Can you scrape together a few thousand? Good, because writer/director Joshua Caldwell and producer Travis Oberlander join us this week to explain how they made Layover for only $6,000.
Beyond making a movie for a few months’ rent, Geoff and I will answer your screenwriting questions and continue our star-spangled conversation from last week by exploring the concepts of Freedom and Revolution as they apply (for better and worse) to filmmaking.
On This Week’s Show:
- You Blew It [0:00 – 1:00]
- Your Screenwriting Questions [1:00 – 17:30]
- Freedom and Revolution [17:30 – 31:45]
- How to Make a $6,000 Movie (w/ Joshua Caldwell and Travis Oberlander) [31:45 – 50:15]
- Heroes of the Week [50:15 – 52:00]
Get In Touch With Us:
- Call Broken Projector: (512) 212-1301