The wait is over. You’re there with your friends all dressed up in Slytherin colors (screw Gryffindor), walking out of the theater and feeling…excited? betrayed? tingly? disappointed?
Or maybe you’ve waited to avoid the massive lines and fandemonium, but still caught Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. We want to know what you think!
While you’re at it, check out these to salve your Pottermania:
- The Movie Watcher’s Guide to Harry Potter
- Cole’s Half-Blood Prince Review
- The Ultimate Half-Blood Prince Photo Gallery
- Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson talk about the the next films
- 7 Reasons Why Hogwarts is the Worst Cinematic School Ever
- A picture of these awesome fans dressed up as a bunch of Harry Potter character
Please be really conscientious of the spoilers. Besides, if you haven’t seen the movie…why are you even reading this post? Seriously. Get out of here.
For those who have seen the movie – tell us everything. What did you love? What did you hate? What did you think of Ron and Harry’s kiss? As shocking as Bruno? Basically…
What do you think?