Whether you like it or not, 2012 is the year of Channing Tatum. It’s also the year when the world is supposed to end. Those may be two facts that go hand in hand, but even Tatum’s most bitter critic should recognize that he showed some serious comedy chops with Jonah Hill in this spring’s hit 21 Jump Street, now out on Blu-ray and DVD.
Based on one of Fox’s flagship television series, which aired from 1987 to 1991, this film follows two cops who enter the Jump Street program, in which they pose as high school students to uncover a drug ring. It’s a funny film with plenty of irresponsible drinking in it, so tap a keg of cheap beer and have your own party.
And now, to cover our butts… This game is only for people over the age of 21. Please drink responsibly, and don’t sleep with any students or teachers.
TAKE A DRINK WHEN…
- Someone eats or drinks
- Someone recites the Miranda Rights (correctly or not)
- Someone presses his crotch against someone or something
- There’s a reference to another movie or TV show (including the original series)
TAKE A DRINK WHEN YOU SEE…
- A cross
- A school bus
- A computer screen
- Title cards for the phases of HFS
TAKE A DRINK WHEN SOMEONE SAYS…
- “cop” or “cops”
- “dealer” or “dealing”
CHUG YOUR DRINK WHEN…
- There’s a cameo of an actor from the original show