Are you a fan of naked ladies, guns, death, betrayal, and naked ladies? If so, we’ve got the series for you! Femme Fatales aired on Cinemax, so you know it’s naughty, and features fourteen episodes of bad girls doing bad things. Inspired and influenced by pulp stories, graphic novels, and film noir, this sexy girl power awesomeness can be yours – and yours, and yours, and yours, and yours, and yours.
That’s right, you can count it again – six lucky readers are taking home, err, having delivered, a copy of the series and potentially much more!
Interested? I know you are.Thanks to the cool folks at Entertainment One we’ve got quite a few goodies to give away to fans of bad girls.
One Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- Original Script signed by producer Mark A. Altman & the series stars
- Limited Edition Femme Fatales trading cards
- Limited Edition Poster
- Femme Fatales: The Complete First Series on DVD
Five First Prize Winners will receive:
The Complete First Season contains a bevvy of extras to make this all the more titillating, including:
- Audio Commentary for every episode
- Deleted and Alternate Scenes
- Creating Femme Fatales featurette
- Shooting Femme Fatales: The Making of Season One
- Making Love: Anatomy of a SEx Scene
- San Diego Comic-Con 2011 Panel
- “The White Flower” B&W Director’s Cut
- Blooper Reel
- Isolated Music Tracks
- Photo Gallery
In case you’re still not sold on this being awesome, can I remind you that this is a film noir inspired series about really hot women doing really bad things – sometimes for good reasons, sometimes not? Alright, so now that you’re firmly on board, what do I need from you?
Not much! As long as you’re a US Resident, all I need you to do is leave a comment below telling me what great lengths you’d go through to get your greedy little hands on one of these prize packages and do it all before March 15th, 2013.