Bromances are big, and at FSR, we like big. We also like Rush, Getty Lee, air guitars and not cleaning up after your dog. Let’s face it, the men outnumber the girls here, so we burp and fart without saying “Excuse me.” Hmmm… no wonder there aren’t many girls here.
Part of being a guy involves drinking while watching movies, so we thought nothing would be finer than drinking while watching I Love You, Man, which hit DVD shelves last Tuesday. You can check it out for yourself over at Amazon.com.
And now, to cover our butts… This game is only for people over the age of 21. Please drink responsibly, and don’t ever admit that you liked The Devil Wears Prada.
TAKE A DRINK WHENEVER….
- Someone yells
- Someone plays a guitar (real or air)
- Peter does or says something unmanly
- Someone kisses someone else (2 drinks for guy-on-guy kissing)
TAKE A DRINK WHEN YOU SEE…
- A dog
- A tuxedo
- A picture of Peter
- Beer bottles or champagne glasses
TAKE A DRINK WHEN SOMEONE SAYS…
- any sort-of cool play on words like “dudester”
- “Rush” or “Getty” or “Lee”
- someone’s name
CHUG YOUR DRINK WHENEVER…
- There’s a cameo