Due to an inventory error, we’re now overstocked with Green Lantern merchandise and twenty-three thousand wacky, inflatable, arm-flailing, tubemen. But our loss is your gain, because we’re hosting a contest to give away a ridiculous amount of very cool Lantern stuff.
This may take a bit more effort than our other contests, but the prize is worth it (especially if you’re a fan or the friend of a fan who wants to make them insanely jealous).
So how do you enter? Glad you asked!
First of all, here’s what the winner gets:
- (1) Green Lantern comic-style fitted baseball cap
- (1) Power of the Ring Board Game with Light-Up Ring (Ages 7 and up!)
- (1) Set of Green Lantern Paper Models (to build yourself!)
- (1) Green Lantern folder
- (1) Adult Light-Up Ring
- (1) Hot Wheels 1971 Dodge Challenger
- (1) Isamot Kol action figure
- (1) “Battle Fist” Hal Jordan action figure
- (1) Funko Hal Jordan plush doll
- (1) Colossal Cannon (for shooting plastic discs at loved ones!)
- (1) Green Lantern Livestrong-style bracelet (for reminding you what Hal Jordan would do!)
Here’s what second place gets:
That’s right, folks. This is all or nothing. We could have split the prizes up, but it’s our month to be sadistic.
Speaking of which, in order to enter, the task before you is to listen to this week’s episode of Reject Radio (featuring lead creature designer Neville Page and other shenanigans), find the link between all the songs used between interviews, and email it to me (show your work) with the subject as “Green Lantern Giveaway.” Do this before midnight PST on June 22nd, and you’ll be entered to win.
From the many who enter, one will be chosen to get all that stuff (I’m tempted to keep the ’71 Charger for myself).