Some people have a routine of eating two eggs for breakfast, reading the news and brushing their teeth before heading to work; Meryl Streep has a routine of getting Oscar nominations. She’s earned her 18th with August: Osage County, and to celebrate her cultural dominance we’ll speak with Karina Longworth, author of “Meryl Streep: Anatomy of an Actor,” about Streep’s rich career arc.
Plus, Geoff will answer three of your screenwriting questions, we’ll finally reveal who won the Prestige-Off and Rob Hunter will give us the movies from Sundance you need to look out for.
On This Week’s Show:
- Meet Tyler Durden [0:00 – 1:00]
- 3 Screenwriting Questions [1:00 – 18:00]
- Awards Become Her (w/ Karina Longworth) [18:00 – 39:30]
- Prestige and the Movies We Liked at Sundance [39:30 – 58:30]
- Heroes of the Week [58:30 – 60:00]