Clark Gregg recently wrote, directed and starred in an indie called Trust Me, and instead of asking one question about it before moving on to nine questions about Marvel movies, we took the opportunity to dig deep into what’s clearly a very personal work. In the movie he plays a former child actor turned child actor agent (have fun, Psych majors) who discovers an amazingly gifted young actress who might join a major franchise and bring him the success he’s always dreamed of. Spoiler alert: Loki never shows up.
Plus, Geoff and I answer your screenwriting questions and then discuss some bizarre real-life things that would make amazing movies.
On This Week’s Show:
- Thanksgiving in May [0:00 – 1:30]
- Answering Your Screenwriting Questions (ask more here) [1:30 – 25:30]
- Trust Clark Gregg (w/ Clark Gregg (and trust)) [25:30 – 41:30]
- Real Stories That Aren’t Fake Yet [41:30 – 55:00]
- Heroes of the Week [55:00 – 57:00]