Facial tattoos and boredom-induced improvisation! Jack brings us an interview with Place Beyond the Pines star Ryan Gosling who discusses the consequences and magic of making mistakes.
Plus, Screen Rant‘s Ben Kendrick joins us to discuss a few favorite movie pranks, we explore a personalized horror short story prank from author Jason Arnopp, and then celebrate the pure majesty of the too-often-maligned dumb action genre. Body massage machine go!
For more from us on a daily basis, follow Ben (@benkendrick), Jason (@jasonarnopp), Jack (@jackgi), the show (@brokenprojector), Geoff (@drgmlatulippe) and Scott (@scottmbeggs) on the Twitter.
And, as always, we welcome your feedback.
Download Episode #12 Directly
Or subscribe Through iTunes
On This Week’s Show:
- Topical Humor [0:00 - 1:00]
- Ryan Gosling talks Place Beyond the Pines [1:00 - 10:00]
- Check out the /filmcast marathon this Saturday!
- Our Favorite Movie Pranks [10:00 - 22:15]
- A Sincere Warning About Jason Arnopp [22:15 - 37:00]
- Celebrating Big, Dumb Action [37:00 - 45:00]
Get In Touch With Us: