Charlie Day joins us this week to talk about the inventive offensiveness of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia as well as what it was like to play a hipster scientist for Guillermo del Toro’s Pacific Rim.
Plus, Sasha Grey gives us some romance tips after scaring us in Would You Rather, Craig Mazin shares the creation of four Identity Thief script pages, and we answer a listener question about finding viable production partners.
That’s a lot of ground to cover, and we’re all hung over on discount champagne, so let’s get started.
On This Week’s Show:
- Unbreakably Hard [0:00 – 0:45]
- Romance Advice from Sasha Grey [0:45 – 9:25]
- Dissecting a scene from Identity Thief [9:25 – 28:00] – Read along with the script here
- Listeners With Questionable Issues [28:00 – 36:15]
- Kitten Mittens Cancels the Apocalypse [36:15 – 57:20]