There’s only one, iron-clad, sure-fire, can’t-miss, hyphen-toting method to finishing a screenplay in only six weeks. Fortunately, we know the secret and are willing to share it with you (for less than $600). The trick is, in order for it to work, you have to follow the 1,008-step process exactly.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, listen to the episode. We’ll also need all of your credit card information, your blood type and what you’d do for a Klondike Bar.
Beyond sharing the trick to writing a script in a month and a half, we’ll answer a few screenwriting questions about the nature of negotiating a script fee and laugh about the supposed ban on jokes that Warners has set up for its superhero movies.
On This Week’s Show:
- N-prime P Gonna Hate Hate Hate Hate [0:00 – 0:30]
- Our New No Jokes Policy [0:30 – 9:30]
- Screenwriting Questions [9:30 – 16:00]
- How To Write a Screenplay in Six Weeks [ 16:00 – 41:45]
- Heroes of the Week [41:45 – 43:00]
Get In Touch With Us:
- Call Broken Projector: (512) 212-1301