Fresh off his Oscar win on Sunday, Gravity visual effects supervisor Tim Webber joins us to talk about his work with Alfonso Cuaron and explain how we can build our own CGI babies at home.
Plus, we discuss how soon is too soon when it comes to real-life tragedy adaptations, and Josh Spiegel from Mousterpiece Cinema helps us debate the state of children’s movies (while envisioning a high octane version of Winnie The Pooh).
On This Week’s Show:
- And Pony Show [0:00 – 3:30]
- The Bringingening [3:30 – 14:00]
- The VFX Gestation Period (w/ Oscar winner Tim Webber) [14:00 – 31:30]
- Hardcore Pooh (w/ Josh Spiegel) [31:30 – 48:45]
- Heroes of the Week [48:45 – 50:00]
Get In Touch With Us:
High octane Winnie The Pooh