Twentieth Century Fox
What if you could go back in time and set your favorite shark-jumping movie franchise back on the right course? Which would you choose? How would you do it? Would it require Hugh Jackman getting naked and standing in front of a window?
We tackle all of these questions on this week’s show as we try to right some cinematic wrongs, review X-Men: Days of Future Past in depth and dissect a famous scene from Back to the Future (see below) to figure out why it works so damned well. We’ve got time travel and changing history on our minds, so let us use our mutant powers on your ear drums so we can all head back to the 1970s.
You might feel a pinch.
Follow the show (@brokenprojector), Geoff (@drgmlatulippe) and Scott (@scottmbeggs) on Twitter for more on a daily basis.
Please review us on iTunes
Download Episode #59 Directly
Or subscribe Through iTunes
On This Week’s Show:
- Back to the Days of Future Past [0:00 – 1:30]
- X-Men: Days of Future Past Interrogation Reviewification [1:30 – 30:45]
- Too Many Gigawatts! [30:45 – 52:30]
- Retconning Everything [52:30 – 67:45]
- Heroes of the Week [67:45 – 70:00]
Get In Touch With Us: